Client Service Delivery Associate
HVH Precision Analytics leverages the power of sophisticated analytics, the breadth of healthcare big data and our deep therapeutic-area expertise to provide a unique and unmatched suite of services to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Our unique, proprietary ability to collect, aggregate, and analyze the journeys of known patients to inform the early diagnosis of undiagnosed patients is revolutionary in the healthcare market, and helps our clients maximize their ability to effectively find and engage patients.
HVH combines the strengths of Havas Health, a global strategic communications partner to many top biopharma companies, and Vencore, a leader in next-generation machine learning and advanced predictive analytics to deliver our unique services.
We are growing rapidly as an organization and are expanding our Operations and Client Delivery team. We are seeking a Client Service Delivery Associate with experience in successful delivery of client programs for pharmaceutical, biotechnology and/or healthcare clients. The Client Delivery Associate is responsible for coordinating efforts between customers, operations, medical and analytics teams. The person will be a key member for the team to effectively and efficiently support the delivery of projects according to plan.
We look forward to you joining our team!
Under the direction of the Director, Client Delivery or VP of Finance and Operations:
- Coordinate with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meet with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Where required, manage customer satisfaction within project transition period.
- Conduct post project evaluations to identify and document successful and unsuccessful project elements to inform process improvements which mitigate future risks and to promote iterative best practices
- Engage with clients to understand business needs and expectations
- Create detailed project plans in Mavenlink based on project scope and objectives
- Oversee account finance process for revenue recognition and invoicing/billing activities
- Support the Client Operations Manager in the development and coordination of proposals and responses to RFPs, etc.
- Building relationships and rallying teams towards a common goal in a more urgent time constriction
- Coordination and Prioritization through Program Governance
- Initiate and maintain senior client leader engagement early in program execution to ensure there is an efficient process in place to mobilize resources, budget or realign timelines around issues
- Process Improvement
- Refining standard operating procedures and documentation to increase operational efficiencies
- Assist in other areas within the department and company as may be required/necessary.
- Perform other duties as may be requested/assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record
- 2+ years of experience in Life Sciences industry as a client facing project manager
- Demonstrated strong project management experience; PMP (Project Management Professional) certification beneficial but not required
- Consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility; performing above expectations in professional roles
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve stretch goals quickly, while possessing strong people skills
- Promotes a values-driven, high performing team climate and culture
- Strong oral and written communication skills including strong client presentation skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
- Budget management experience
- Experience of clinical trials/pharmaceutical industry/life sciences
- Background in Pharmaceutical, Medical education and/or CRO
- Experience/understanding of the clinical research environment and GCP principles is preferred
- Experience in the Lifesciences/Pharma industry and Account Management is key – This is a highly customer service-oriented role
- Commercial Operations and Pharma Operations experience preferred
- Relevant cross-functional project management experience, including full-scope project deliverables, financial management, project scheduling, and resource management
- This position will require a highly organization-oriented individual, with a practical approach and strong business acumen.
- Willingness and ability to travel 20+%
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.