Client Service Delivery Manager
HVH Precision Analytics leverages the power of sophisticated analytics, the breadth of healthcare big data and our deep therapeutic-area expertise to provide a unique and unmatched suite of services to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Our unique, proprietary ability to collect, aggregate, and analyze the journeys of known patients to inform the early diagnosis of undiagnosed patients is revolutionary in the healthcare market, and helps our clients maximize their ability to effectively find and engage patients.
HVH combines the strengths of Havas Health, a global strategic communications partner to many top biopharma companies, and Vencore, a leader in next-generation machine learning and advanced predictive analytics to deliver our unique services.
We utilize the most comprehensive medical claims, healthcare records and consumer data sets available and tailor a blend of cutting-edge algorithms, analytic techniques, and machine learning to paint an accurate picture of patient journeys and populations unmatched in the market. HVH’s solutions help our clients gain insights not previously possible, connecting patients to therapy sooner and positively impact lives. Our health analytic service offerings include:
- Undiagnosed Patient Candidate Discovery
- Patient Journey Analysis
- Clinical Trial Analysis
- Therapeutic Market Sizing
- Analytics for Health Communication Optimization
We are growing rapidly as an organization and are expanding our Operations and Client Delivery team. We are seeking a Client Service Delivery Manager with experience in successful delivery of client programs for pharmaceutical, biotechnology and/or healthcare clients. The Client Delivery Manager is responsible for coordinating efforts between customers, operations, medical and analytics teams. The person will be a key member for the team to effectively and efficiently support the delivery of projects according to plan.
We look forward to you joining our team!
Under the direction of the Senior Manager Client Delivery Manager or Senior Director of Finance:
- Coordinate with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Meet with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- In collaboration with other departments assist in all functional areas of the project where needed to ensure completion.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Where required, manage customer satisfaction within project transition period.
- Conduct post project evaluations to identify and document successful and unsuccessful project elements to inform process improvements which mitigate future risks and to promote iterative best practices
- Engage with clients to understand business needs and expectations
- Create detailed project plans in Mavenlink based on project scope and objectives
- Oversee account finance process for revenue recognition and invoicing/billing activities
- Support the Client Operations Manager in the development and coordination of proposals and responses to RFPs, etc.
- Develop professional, productive relationships with peers and subordinates that allows for the development of synergy, transparency and partnership within and between all departments delivering service to your client(s) (both internal and external)
- Building relationships and rallying teams towards a common goal in a more urgent time constriction
- Coordination and Prioritization through Program Governance
- Initiate and maintain senior client leader engagement early in program execution to ensure there is an efficient process in place to mobilize resources, budget or realign timelines around issues
- Process Improvement
- Refining standard operating procedures and documentation to increase operational efficiencies
- Assist in other areas within the department and company as may be required/necessary.
- Perform other duties as may be requested/assigned.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job.
- Contribute to the evolving culture and identity of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record
- 2+ years of experience in Life Sciences industry as a client facing project manager
- Demonstrated strong project management experience; PMP (Project Management Professional) certification beneficial but not required
- Consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility; performing above expectations in professional roles
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve stretch goals quickly, while possessing strong people skills
- Promotes a values-driven, high performing team climate and culture
- Strong oral and written communication skills including strong client presentation skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
- Budget management experience
- This position will require a highly organization-oriented individual, with a practical approach and strong business acumen.
- Willingness and ability to travel 20+%