Full-Stack .Net Software Developer
Join HVH in building out a platform to enable healthcare professionals to gain a deeper understanding of healthcare in the United States. We are embedding our proprietary, state of the art machine learning platform into a new SaaS product to put the latest in machine learning technologies in the hands of physicians and population health researchers. In this position, you will contribute to building out our SaaS product and integrating our machine learning platform into it. In addition, you will work closely with our data science team to adapt our machine learning code for embedding into professional software. Finally, from time to time, you will serve as the technical representative to potential and current clients.
Our Tech Stack
We use .net core, Vue, D3, Python, MySQL, Redshift, Postgres, Docker, AWS Fargate, and AWS Elastic Beanstalk. Experience with these technologies would be helpful, but you can also learn some of them on the job.
- Build out production-ready, large-scale SaaS systems in .net core
- Implement designs from our UI/UX team
- Integrate machine learning and analytic capabilities into the platform
- Contribute to a culture of constructive, empathetic code reviews and thorough testing
- Implement visualizations, in collaboration with our data science team
- Help product managers break down high-level goals into granular tasks
The skills required for this position are listed below:
- Proficiency in .NET, and especially .NET core (generally requires 3+ years of experience)
- Proficient with SQL
- Experience working with a version control system, such as git
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Experience with deploying/maintaining production services in AWS
- Experience with CI/CD systems, such as Jenkins, Gitlab CI, or Codeship
Additional experience that would be helpful:
- Experience with Docker
- Big data technologies (e.g. Spark, Snowflake)
- Graph and other noSQL databases
- Client interface and presentation skills
- Scientific computing experience
HVH Precision Analytics applies AI/machine learning techniques to the breadth of healthcare and nonhealthcare data integrated with our deep clinical expertise to provide a unique and unmatched suite of
services and products to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Our ability to collect, aggregate, and analyze the journeys of known patients to inform the early diagnosis of undiagnosed patients is revolutionary in the healthcare market, and helps our clients maximize their ability to find and engage
HVH is a joint venture between Perspecta (formerly Vencore and Lockheed Martin), which has offerings in mission services, digital transformation and enterprise operations for U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets, and Havas Health & You (part of
Havas Group), a global strategic communications partner to many top biopharma companies.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who are passionate about AI/machine learning and its application across disparate data resources to help our healthcare clients gain insights not previously possible and to connect patients to therapies sooner and positively impact their lives.
Ready to get started? Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org