Presentation Graphic Designer
HVH Precision Analytics leverages the power of leading-edge predictive analytics, the breadth of healthcare big data and our deep medical expertise to provide a unique and unmatched suite of services to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Our proprietary ability to collect, aggregate, and analyze the journeys of known patients and to inform the early diagnosis of undiagnosed patients is revolutionary in the healthcare market, and helps our clients maximize their ability to find and engage patients.
HVH was built from a unique partnership between Perspecta (formerly Vencore and Lockheed Martin), a proven provider of information solutions in the defense-grade analytics space for the Department of Defense and Intelligence Communities, and Havas Health & You (part of Havas Group), a global strategic communication partner to many top biopharma companies.
We utilize the most comprehensive medical claims, healthcare records and consumer datasets available and tailor a blend of cutting-edge algorithms, analytic techniques, and machine learning to paint an accurate picture of patient journeys and populations. HVH’s solutions help our clients gain insights not previously possible; we are connecting patients to therapy sooner and positively impacting lives.
Our predictive analytics platform is unparalleled in healthcare. We have assembled a team of data scientists, mathematicians, astrophysicists, electrical engineers, biophysicists, and medical personnel, among others. We only hire the brightest, and we cherish our cohesive, interactive, constantly-innovating team.
HVH Precision Analytics is growing rapidly and is seeking a Presentation Graphic Designer who specializes in creative presentation and marketing material design. This role enhances marketing collateral, analytical results, and client proposals to tell visually compelling and provocative stories using industry standard graphics packages and presentation tools. Qualified candidates will have demonstrated experience in conceptualizing and developing complex graphics and illustrations and creating visually dynamic presentations, analytical research results, proposals, graphics, and marketing campaign concepts.
- Conceptualize graphics and illustrations that effectively communicate complex ideas by conveying engaging visual stories
- Develop compelling and provocative visual presentation designs that grab attention
- Collaborate with leadership and business development team to translate concepts into engaging and compelling visual stories for internal and external audiences
- Create and manage libraries of reusable graphics and shape the visual toolkit and materials
- Develop visually dynamic presentations, research decks, proposals, graphics, icons, campaign concepts and internal reports
- Format research-based information, such as healthcare analytic reports, patient experience infographics, statistical charts/tables, icons and PowerPoint presentations to visually compelling deliverables
- Develop final materials based on internal brand guidelines or those provided by the client
- Manage multiple projects and work within established deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Art, Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Marketing or a related field from accredited university with a strong undergraduate academic record
- 3+ years of previous design experience required. Agency or brand background strongly preferred
- Experience in the Life Sciences industry in marketing, design or proposal development preferred
- Ability to meet proposal, client deliverable and marketing deadlines in a fast-paced working environment
- Consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility; performing above expectations in professional roles
- Demonstrated ability to present complex material to diverse audiences
- Ability to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills including strong client presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite