Senior Data Scientist
Current Clearance Level
Active Public Trust Clearance
HVH Precision Analytics applies AI/machine learning techniques to a broad range of data resources, both structured and unstructured, to provide actionable insights to our government and commercial clients. Our ability to collect, aggregate, and analyze disparate data sets combined with our deep expertise in AI and machine learning has led to significant growth at HVH over the past 3 years.
HVH’s parent companies are Perspecta (formerly Vencore and Lockheed Martin), which has offerings in mission services, digital transformation and enterprise operations for U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets, and Havas Health & You (part of Havas Group), a global strategic communications partner to many top biopharma companies.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who are passionate about AI/machine learning and its application across disparate data resources to help our clients gain insights not previously possible.
Data science professional to design, implement, and deploy advanced machine learning / artificial intelligence algorithms and solutions across multiple domains including, but not limited to government healthcare and media. Responsibilities will involve developing solutions to support HVH’s existing platform and to provide solutions to support client needs and other business needs. The professional will be a member of HVH’s analytics team.
This Senior Data Scientist position will involve developing and applying machine learning algorithms to data provided by a Government Customer. This position is located in the DC Metro area and will involve regular travel to Government Customer facilities located in the region.
- Proven ability to develop, implement, and deploy advanced machine learning / artificial intelligence algorithms applicable across multiple domains processing multi-terabytes of data.
- Active Public Trust Clearance
The skills required for this position are listed below:
- BS/MS Degree in any of the following majors: Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Bioinformatics, Physics
- Subject Matter Expert in machine learning / artificial intelligence
- Client interface and presentation skills
- Proficiency in one or more of the following programming languages:
- Python (pandas, scikit-learn, Numpy, Scipy)
- R (machine learning packages)
- Proficiency in one or more of the following machine learning frameworks:
- Tensor Flow
- AWS Sagemaker
- Microsoft CNTK
- AWS (Redshift)
- Consideration will be given to publications, independent software projects completed, and non-proprietary code authored by the candidate