It takes a village of experts.
Our Advisory Services Team is here to help you prepare prior to launch and foster growth throughout the entire product life cycle.
Ways We Can Help
With our evidence-driven approach, our cross-functional team brings together data scientists and medical experts with experienced strategy consultants to develop actionable strategic insights and recommendations to inform a range of key business decisions.
With broad healthcare industry knowledge and deep strategic perspective, our Advisory Services Team supports clients in development, launch, and commercialization of biopharmaceutical products and franchises throughout the entire life cycle.
The success of your clinical development program depends on both a robust, integrated strategy as well as operational efficiency and executional excellence. HVH leverages our real-world and clinical experience to help drive successful drug development via:
- Patient identification and activation
- Clinical trial site identification
- Protocol development and feasibility
- Clinical development strategy
Growing your brand from development to maturity requires meticulous planning, vigilant product and market assessment, and the flexibility to seize opportunities as they arise. We provide actionable product insight in such areas as:
- New product planning
- Product and market opportunity assessment
- Predictive market sizing and forecasting
- Brand planning and strategy development
- Marketing strategy, including sales force deployment and medical education and multi-channel marketing precision targeting
- Life cycle management
- Launch strategy and planning
- Launch tracking and performance benchmarking
- Brand performance diagnostic
For biopharma companies, achieving success in managed markets is crucial and continues to become increasingly complex. We help clients to optimize their approach to obtaining market access, by providing such services as:
- Managed markets performance diagnostics
- Account segmentation and prioritization
- Evidence optimization
- Payer value proposition
- Market access strategy
- Value assessment and validation
- Real world evidence generation
When it comes to making decisions about portfolio management and strategy, you cannot afford to make poor assumptions. Confidence in your decision-making is essential to developing a strong, valuable, strategic plan. A few of the services we provide to help drive corporate growth include:
- Commercial due diligence
- Portfolio strategy and prioritization
- Loss-of-exclusivity planning
Get In Touch
Want to learn more about how we can help you to prepare, plan, and deliver across the product life cycle?